NORTH MASON RESOURCES - "NAVIGATORS TO A BETTER LIFE"
"North Mason Resources: Navigators to a better life."
- To help each client achieve self-sufficiency
- To partner with appropriate public and private organizations to meet the mission
- To raise the overall health of our community
- To reduce the number of homeless individuals in our area
act as a conduit for supplies and information to individuals and entities
within our community
- To become a community where citizens care enough to work in cooperation to help those in need
The purpose of North Mason Resources fulfills the mission by providing a location
for current and future services and resources in one place for those who are
educationally, economically, physically or otherwise challenged, in partnership
with other service providers. Navigating people through these services will allow
them to become contributing community members.
Contact Info: Mail: PO Box 2052 Location: 140 NE State Route 300, Belfair, WA 98528
(We are across the street from QFC in Belfair)